If you have some unique insight or commentary you can bring to the wider community, email us at
Include your name, title, company and pharma industry experience and our content teams will be happy to reach out, help propose and discuss relevant themes across the healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals and biotech spaces with you.
We established the pharmaboardoom.com contributor network in 2018 to shape the conversations around the global pharma landscape and provide a forum for thought leaders to drive important debate in a fast moving and dynamic industry.
Please see here for some current live examples of our contributor network.
Who should contribute?
- Senior executives of the Pharma Industry (EVP, SVP, Area and Country Managers)
- Industry Experts and Consultants
- Lawyers and Regulation specialists
- Patient advocates
What should you write about?
- Global trends impacting the industry
- Local market reality, trends and projections
- Registration, market access
- Pricing processes and strategies
- Government and public affairs
- Investments, M&A and partnerships updates and opportunities
- Legal and regulatory updates
PharmaBoardroom is a unique platform focused on the pharmaceutical sector providing useful and practical information on relevant sectors and countries across the globe addressing the needs of those who have operational responsibilities in Management, Market Access and Pricing, Marketing and Sales.
Using the Pharmaboardroom contributor network we are looking for influential voices amongst the Pharma industry to join our platform and actively write unique content, sharing their real-world experiences and thought leadership with their peers.
Please note: Pharmaboardroom’s contributor network is not a marketing platform; it is a place for Pharma related articles and discussions, and is not to be used to pitch companies, press releases and/or products.