Address: 127055, Россия, Москва, Улица Сущевская 21, офис 23
IMEDA – IMEDA is a nonprofit organization that unites international manufacturers of medical equipment, devices and products in the Russian market.
Structure of IMEDA:
• Committee on Public Relations and Media (PR-Committee)
• Committee on Development of Professional Staff (HR-Committee)
• Committee on coordination with health authorities and government organizations (Regulatory Committee).
Management of IMEDA:
• Alexandra Tretiakova, Executive Director of the Association
• Arman Voskerchyan Arman, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association, General Director Johnson & Johnson Russia and the CIS (Medical Devices Division)
• Igor Friedmann, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association, General Director of Becton, Dickinson & Company (BD) Russia and the CIS
Documents developed by the Association:
• Code of Ethics of Manufacturers of Medical Devices (the ‘Code’) – 2008.
• Eucomed (European Medical Technology Association)
• GMTA (Global Health and Technology Alliance)
• Baker & McKenzie
• Ernst & Young
• DT Global Business Consulting
• Frost & Sullivan
• EMAS (International group of companies, specializing in consulting and marketing research)
• Goltsblat BLP
Number of permanent members: 25 companies.
List of companies belonging to the association:
2. Abbott Laboratories
4. Bausch & Lomb
6. Beckman Coulter
7. Becton Dickinson
15. Johnson & Johnson
16. Karl Storz
19. Roche Diagnostics
21. Smith and Nephew
Celegene did not have a Russian affiliate office during Focus Reports’ initial report on Russia in 2006. What…
Last time Focus Reports met with you in 2006, the Russian pharmaceutical industry had enjoyed five straight years…
There is a long history of trade between Russia and Britain. The Chamber of Commerce started in 1916. Can you…