Under the China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investment (CAEFI), the R&D-based Pharmaceutical Association Committee (RDPAC) is a non-profit organization made up of 41 member companies with pharmaceutical R&D capability.
Statistics show that over RMB20 billion was invested by 40 RDPAC members during the 11th Five Years Plan. And nearly one-third of the investment was allocated in the construction of R&D centre. 70% of RDPAC members have established manufacturing facilities in China summing up to 49 in total so far, and 31 R&D centres were established by 17 companies.
Holding the idea of “Healthier China through Innovation”, RDPAC committed to being a valued partner in delivering the “Healthy China 2020” goal to improve the health and quality of life of people in China：
● Providing our high-quality/ innovative healthcare products and services in a socially responsible and commercially viable manner;
● Committed to securing patients timely access to innovative & high quality drugs;
● Achieving highest standard of integrity for ethical research and business practice;
● Contributing to the growth of the biopharmaceutical sector in China;
● Supporting the development of a sustainable healthcare system in China.
RDPAC is a member of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA).
Rm 506, Office Bldg 1, Landmark Tower, No.8 North Dongsanhuan Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, P.R.China
Tel: +86 10 6590 7696