Groupe Saidal

Last updated: 20.11.2018


Groupe Saidal is the largest pharmaceutical company in Algeria and one of the largest in Africa.
Saidal is a joint-stock company with a capital of 2,500,000 dinars in Algeria. 80 percent of Saidal Group’s capital is held by the State, and the remaining 20 percent was sold through the stock market in 1999 to institutional investors and individuals.

Organised into an industrial group, Saidal’s mission is to develop, produce and market pharmaceutical products for human use.
The Saidal Group’s strategic objective is to consolidate its leading position in the production of generic medicines and to contribute, in doing so, to the execution of the national drug policy implemented by the public authorities.


We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our site. For more info

See our Cookie Privacy Policy Here