Interview: Madeleine Stöckli – CEO, B Braun Medical AG, Switzerland

pastedgraphic-5With 40 years of history in Switzerland, B Braun serves every hospital in the country and operates three distinct production sites. CEO Madeleine Stöckli discusses her strategy for improving productivity and finding opportunities for growth. Could you please briefly introduce yourself and B Braun Switzerland to our readers? B Braun has over 40 years of history in Switzerland, and I myself have been with the organization for 20 years. B Braun Switzerland is different from many other affiliates because it is 51 percent owned by the B Braun conglomerate, with the other 49 percent being owned by members of the Braun family directly.
"Given our longstanding presence in the market and wide product portfolio, today we are a supplier for every single hospital in Switzerland."
Become a PharmaBoardroom Member for free to access this content
Join the 20,000+ pharmaceutical professionals who already subscribe to PharmaBoardroom
Already a member? Sign In

Related Interviews

Latest Report