These detailed country-specific reports delivering up an engaging mix of insight, opinion and market intelligence straight from the corporate boardrooms of regulators, payers and industry executives. Healthcare & Life Sciences Review bridges the gap between local realities and global trends.
· All files should be built to exact ad space dimensions.
· Preferred format is .pdf, accepting also .jpg
· Bleeds: +0.125 in (in necessary case)
· CMYK image and color mode only (exception: unless additional PMS color is purchased)
· ICC profile is “US Web Coated (SWOP) v2” or none should be applied.
· No RGB, LAB or embedded color profiles (i.e. ICC profiles).
· 100% black-only elements should be set to overprint.
· Do not set white to overprint.
Live Matter are & Safety Area
· All the elements in the artwork need to respect a safety area of 0.375 inches inset from the trim within the page
· Maximum total ink density 320%
· Offset crop and registration marks by 13 pts
· All fonts embedded
· High resolution images (300 dpi)
· All transparency attributes flattened
Publisher will not supply a faxed or soft proof for Advertiser-supplied files. Advertiser is solely responsible for preflighting and proofing all advertisements prior to submission to Publisher. If Publisher detects an error before going to press, Publisher will make a reasonable effort to contact Advertiser to give Advertiser an opportunity to correct and resubmit Advertiser’s file before publication.
The Advertiser will have a period of two weeks from the signing of the contract to facilitate the file to the Publisher.
· Keep file names less than 16 characters in length
· Letters, numbers, and underscores are OK
· Avoid special characters like @, !, #, &, etc.
+44 20 7867 3717 email@example.com
For media inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PharmaBoardroom Limited International House 24 Holborn Viaduct London, EC1A 2BN, UK