13th – 14th March 2017 | Kempinski Hotel Bristol, Berlin, Germany
Adam Smith Conferences’ “Emerging Markets Forum” will take place on 13th-14th March 2017 at Kempinski Hotel Bristol, Berlin.
“Emerging Markets Forum” showcases a wide variety of market access strategies and provides platform to foster strategic partnerships across the key growth areas for pharma and OTC.
The Forum attracts over 200 pharma executives, area managers, key regional distributors and local players, business development directors, market access executives and analysts.
KEY TOPICS & PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
- Analytics on Emerging Market: Insights on the interesting emerging markets and segments in different regions e.g. Russia/CIS, CEE, Latin America, Asia etc.
- Case Study Session: Building EM operations
- Generic plus products
- Orphan drugs
- OTC drugs
- Medical devices
- Market access as the key challenge in emerging markets
- Key regulatory issues in each of the markets; How GMP regularity framework of BRIC markets compares to EU/US requirements
- Go-to market strategies around the world: country-focused sessions
- MENA – how is the market coping with the price declines and what it means for access
- Special focus on Latin America, including case studies on Mexico
- Russia and EAEU: key development for the countries, including spotlight on Caucasus
- CEE, including Baltics and Balkans – market overview and current volumes
- Special focus on South Africa – market specifics and business models
- Special focus on Asia, including a spotlight on Vietnam
For programme, full speaker line-up and registration, please visit the event website.
The PharmaBoardroom’s readers and subscribers can benefit from 10% discount* for this event by quoting AS1112PHB upon registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Irina Shakhmuratova: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Discount is not valid for persons who have already registered to participate at this event and/or seminar(s). All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to approval.