22-23 March, Rome
With pharmaceutical markets expanding globally and companies commercial strategies shifting to the more complex portfolio and access focused models, the nature of the pharmaceutical market is changing. Pharma Synergy conference will present insights into diverse international markets, business development strategies and the most successful approaches to portfolio management on a global level.
Get an overview of the opportunities that exist in CEE, Russia, MENA, Latin America, South-East Asia and China. Learn more Pharma Synergy.
- Practical examples of developing pipeline
- Partnering arrangements – new deal structures, specific approaches
- Finding the right partner to commercialise your product
- Overview of the opportunities that exist in MENA, Latin America, South-East, China, CEE & CIS and other emerging markets.
1-2-1 BUSINESS MEETINGS
- Networking with your prospective partners from over 20 countries
- Anıl Okay, Head of Global Licensing Department, HELM
- Kuntal Chatterjee, Global Business Development, Apotex
- Karl Appelmann, Business Director, JAZZ Pharmaceuticals
- Stephani Saverio, Head of Innovation, Business Development and Internationalization,Ache Pharmaceutical Labs (Brazil)
- Huaizheng Peng, General Manager, International Operations, China Medical System Holdings
- Ahmed Emara, Group CEO & Managing Director, ReAya Holding (Saudi Arabia)
- Hassan Herrou, CIS & Ukraine Head, Novartis Pharma Services AG
- Vladimir Khristenko, President, Nanolek (Russia)
For programme, full speaker line-up and registration, please visit the event web-site.
If you have any questions, please contact