Pharma Logistics Special Report
As pharmaceutical and biotech products become more complex and the markets they serve more diverse, the healthcare logistics and distribution industry has had to consistently innovate and evolve to meet the needs of its clients. This report focuses on how this important niche has evolved and what the future holds through interviews with some of the fields key players in regions as diverse as Switzerland, Greece, Austria, Singapore, Turkey, the Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg and France.
Key topics discussed within the report include the growing importance of cold-chain solutions; drone delivery and its potential uses in healthcare logistics; the evolution of demand and the future direction of the industry; Singapore as Asia’s pharma logistics hub; and the impact of Chinese investment in the Port of Piraeus in Greece.
- SNAPSHOT IN FIGURES
- INTERNATIONAL OVERVIEW FEATURE Importance, Complexity, Cost, Customer Demand, Hubs
- FRANCE FEATURE Meeting New Demands
- SWITZERLAND INTERVIEW Matthias Suhr, EuroAirport
- SWITZERLAND FEATURE Disruptive Forces
- SWITZERLAND INTERVIEW Marc Hasler, Swiss Post
- AUSTRIA FEATURE Reconfiguring Supply Chains
- SINGAPORE FEATURE A Global Logistics Hub
- THE NETHERLANDS INTERVIEW Bart Coenen & Vincent Coolen, DB Schenker
- GREECE FEATURE International Investment
- MEXICO INTERVIEW Carolina Galicia, World Courier AmerisourceBergen
- LUXEMBOURG FEATURE A New Pharma Logistics Hub
- TURKEY INTERVIEW Nil Tunaşar, Transorient