Founded in 1917, AmChamSpain is an independent organization with no affiliation to the US Government or any political party. It is a private institution serving Spanish and American companies.
- AmChamSpain is funded completely through members’ dues, sponsorship agreements and event participation fees.
- We have more than 370 member companies, with a total aggregate turnover of 248,000 million Euros in Spain, 24% of the GDP, creating more than 1 million jobs.
- Our members include most of the U.S. multinational companies based in Spain, most Ibex 35 listed Spanish companies, and a significant number of US and Spanish SMEs.
- We are part of the AmChams’ business network, present in 108 countries. We are also part of the US Chamber of Commerce, present in all economic sectors and throughout the United States, with over 3.7 million associated companies in the United States.
- Enhance competitiveness, internationalization and productivity in the Spanish economy.
- Attract, retain and protect U.S. direct investment in Spain.
- Support investment and trade of Spanish companies in the United States.
- Promote technology and science transfer between Spain and the United States.
- Jaime Malet, Chairman and President (AmChamSpain)
- Aida Casamitjana, Executive Director (AmChamSpain)