Johnson&Johnson Russia & CIS
Address: 121614, ул. Крылатская, 17 корп. 2, Москва,Russia
Tel: (+7 495) 580–77–77
Johnson&Johnson Medical Devices & Diagnostics is the major world producer of medical devices and disposables which supplies professionals in 175 countries of the world with modern technological solutions that help save thousands of lives every day.
Johnson&Johnson was founded 125 years ago in the State of New Jersey. Today the company is the world leader in health care. In 2010 total sales of the company exceeded 61 billion dollars and medical devices, disposables and diagnostic materials accounted for 40% (24.6 billion dollars). Johnson&Johnson is in the first hundred of major world companies according to the Fortune-500 rating and occupies the third place among the most respected pharmaceutical companies . The company opened its office in Russia in 1991.
Johnson&Johnson is a major innovative company in the world. It invested close to 7 billion dollars into new product research and design in 2010. Products designed in the past five years account for over 25% of Johnson&Johnson Medical sales in the world.
Today high-tech equipment, medical devices and disposables produced by Johnson&Johnson Medical are used to treat and diagnose heart diseases, for cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, general surgery, traumatology and orthopedics, sport medicine, ophthalmology, endocrinology, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology.
Johnson&Johnson Medical actively cooperates with governments across the world, international research and business communities, and possesses global expertise in the introduction of heath care innovations.
The company invests a lot in the development of professional training systems across the globe. With the support of Johnson&Johnson 25 professional training centers were launched, including one in Russia that was opened in 2008 . Educational programs and training courses provide a possibility to improve skills in the spheres of heart surgery, endoscopic surgery, medical attendance, as well as health care management.
Johnson&Johnson in Russia:
The Russian office of the company has been operating since 1991. Thanks to Johnson&Johnson Russia introduced numerous advanced treatment technologies while surgeries that were considered unique have become accessible for most of patients.
The company actively invests in projects related to professional training of Russian doctors and earmarks close to 5% of the annual turnover for the purpose. In 2008 Dmitry Medvedev opened the Kazan educational and methodological center for training experts in high-tech medical help (VMT education center) created with active participation of Johnson&Johnson Medical in partnership with federal and regional authorities. Johnson&Johnson Medical will invest some 15 million dollars by 2012 into laboratory equipment and training process organization in the VMT Center.
In 2009 the company launched in Russia the Innovation Idea Incubator project which aims to develop ideas and designs of Russian doctors into new innovative products and technologies.
In Russia Johnson&Johnson Medical is:
• A key supplier of medical equipment and instruments for Russian surgery rooms and diagnostic laboratories;
• A pioneer of minimally invasive surgery on the market;
• Producer of a unique center to train highly-skilled professionals;
• Initiator of the IMEDA (International Medical Device Association) which united international producers of medical devices, disposables and vitro reagents available on the Russian market:
• Pioneer company to offer to the Russian market minimally invasive diagnostic systems to measure intracranial pressure of patients in coma and with heavy head injuries:
• First introduced the technology of low-temperature plasma sterilization of medical instruments;
• Provided consultations and support to the Heart of Russia project in the Republic of Tatarstan aimed at decreasing mortality from cardiovascular diseases.
Johnson&Johnson comprises 250 companies in 57 countries of the world. The companies are structured into several franchising and therapeutic business segments.
Medical device and diagnostic unit – group of companies offering the largest and most diversified business in the world in the sphere of medical equipment and diagnostics.
• Biosense Webster, Inc. – producer of a wide range of disposables and visualization means for minimally invasive electrophysiological cardiac surgery procedures. www.biosensewebster.com
• Cordis Corporation – world leader in the production of instruments and equipment for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases. www.cordis.com
• Ethicon, Inc. – world leader on the market of suture materials for all types of surgeries. www.ethicon.com
• Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. – recognized leader in the production of instruments and disposables for minimally invasive surgery. www.ethiconendo.com
• Ethicon Women’s Health & Urology – products for diagnosing and treating of pelvic organs and other gynecological diseases. www.pelvichealthsolutions.com
• DePuy Inc. – world leader in the design and production of replacement arthroplasty systems. www.depuy.com
• DePuy Mitek, Inc. – leading designer and producer of innovative surgical materials and instruments for arthroscopic surgeries. www.depuy.com/about-depuy/depuy-divisions/depuy-mitek
• DePuy Spine, Inc. Specializes in the design and production of implants, introduction of modern treatment methods for pathologies of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacral spine. www.depuy.com/corporate-information/depuy-divisions/spine
• Mentor – leader in aesthetic and reconstruction surgery. www.mentorwwllc.com
• Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. — producer of high-precision equipment and reagents for diagnostic, biochemical, immunochemical, and immunohematological laboratories. www.orthoclinical.com
• Codman & Shurtleff, Inc. Codman & Shurtleff Neurovascular produces a wide range of equipment and designs solutions to treat neurological diseases. www.depuy.com/about-depuy/depuy-divisions/codman-and-shurtleff
• LifeScan, Inc. – leading designer and producer of glucose (blood sugar) measuring devices that help people with diabetes lead a normal life. www.lifescan.com
• Vistakon produces contact lenses. It was VISTAKON which in 1988 changed the attitude of the people in the world to contact correction by offering the first in the world one-day contact lenses ACUVUE. http://www.jnjvisioncare.com/en_US/index.jsp
• Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) – leader in the design of appliances for sterilization, disinfection, purification, and protection from in-hospital infections. www.aspjj.com
Pharmaceutical unit – a segment of Johnson&Johnson that offers medicinal preparations to treat the most widely spread and dangerous diseases in five key therapeutic spheres: neurology, cardiovascular diseases and metabolism, immunology, infectious diseases, and oncology.
• Central nervous system and treatment of internals – a business unit engaged in the design of preparations to help resolve several health problems also related to central nervous system disorders (schizophrenia and epilepsy), metabolic disorders (diabetes), cardiovascular and infectious diseases.
• B.I.O (Biotechnologies, Immunology, Oncology) – a business unit engaged in the design of traditional and biological preparations to treat autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and Crohn’s disease, a wide range of cancer and blood diseases, including anemia.
• Virology – a business unit engaged in the design of preparations to treat infectious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, and tuberculosis.
Consumer goods – a unit of Johnson&Johnson which includes producers of baby goods, preparations to treat allergy symptoms, products to heal wounds, febrifuge and pain relievers, burn preventing and anti-smoking means.
• Baby care – baby skin and hair care, including JOHNSON’S® brand products sold in over a hundred countries of the world.
• Skin and hair care – wide range of professional and consumer products also to purify skin and protect it from the sun and from ageing.
• Topical preparations – products of well-known brands to heal wounds, relieve pain, and protect from infectious diseases.
• Oral care – products for oral cavity which provide 100-percent protection from microbes thanks to toothbrushes, dental floss, and mouthrinse, as well as products for teeth whitening.
• OTC medicines – a wide range of world-known and verified OTC medicines, including pain relievers, medicines for allergy, diarrhea, overacidity, nasal blockage, cough and cold.
• Female health – a wide range of personal hygiene products.
• Food products – producer of innovative food products, including sugar substitutes, dairy and dietetic additives.
Products and services
Consumer Products, Hospital Products, and Pharmaceuticals