Address: Selvita S.A.
Park Life Science
ul. Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Krakow,Poland
Tel: +48 12 297 47 00
Selvita is a product and solution provider for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. We deliver comprehensive solutions to the customers from pharma & biotech industry targeted at lowering the cost of introducing innovative therapeutical compounds to the market…
Selvita is also the majority shareholder of BioCentrum (www.biocentrum.com.pl), which provides preclinical ADMET services, and biopharmaceutical development services.
Selvita develops its own innovative drugs, which originate from research at Polish universities and later commercializes them with partners from the pharmaceutical industry. Selvita is involved in several research projects at the pre-clinical stage. Our current projects are in the area of oncology, central nervous system, and autoimmune disorders
We employ nearly one hundred top-class proffesionals from the area of medicine, chemistry, pharmacy, molecular biology, biotechnology and informatics. Many of our experts have several years of experience in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany and Poland, and publications in the best scientific journals such as: Nature Biotechnology, Science, and the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. More than thirty employees of the company hold a PhD diploma in the field of biomedical research. We work with leading universities and research centers from Poland, Europe and United States.
In our work we adhere to the highest ethical standards, both in dealing with the environment and within the company. Our goal is to develop solutions that contribute to the extension and improvement of the quality of life. In doing so, Selvita is guided by the respect for human life at it’s every stage, and does not conduct research which violates human dignity.
Products and services
The areas of our activity include:
• Research on new chemical entities originating from Polish universities or resulting from Selvita’s own discovery programs
• Integrated fee-for-service drug discovery projects based on medicinal chemistry, biology and pharmacology services
• Target-based solutions – advanced protein modeling solutions
• drug discovery – custom in-silico library construction
• lead generation – optimization of lead compounds
• contract synthesis and syntheses paths optimization
• information technology for research projects