PharmaBoardroom today releases its new 45 page Czech Republic Healthcare & Life Sciences Review 2016.
This report offers companies, investors, policymakers, and stakeholders crucial insight into the Czech Republic; a country transforming itself from merely a producer of cheap generics to the regional headquarters of some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Located at the beating heart of Europe, boasting a highly-talented yet low-cost workforce, and with a rapidly evolving regulatory framework, the Czech Republic is fast establishing itself as a significant country globally for pharmaceuticals and healthcare.
The report features in-depth exclusive interviews with leading figures from public institutions and private companies, comprehensive articles, and up-to-date facts and figures on the Czech healthcare and pharma sectors.
Featured topics include:
- Public health reform
- The CEE region
- Czech pharma brands
The report features in-depth interviews with:
- Svatuplok Němeček, Minister of Health
- Jan Žaloudík, Committee on health and social policy, Czech Republic Senate
- Jean-Marie Arnaud & Soňa Porubská, Sanofi Zentiva
- Heidrun Irschik, Novartis
- Karel Kucera, CzechInvest
- Ladislav Dušek, Institute of Health Information and Statistics
- René Bastl, Merck
- “One memorable achievement has been our rescue of the Czech spa industry… Our new growth supporting reimbursement regulations have further served to stabilize the public hospital system”
Svatuplok Němeček, Minister of Health
- “For all its stability, the Czech public health system still resembles something of a jungle: it lacks transparency, clarity and isn’t necessarily the friendliest towards innovative technology.”
Jan Žaloudík, Committee on health and social policy, Czech Republic Senate
- “We have a great set of people here, a top-notch team of chemists, which can manufacture almost any product under any temperature and pressure conditions.”
Jean-Marie Arnaud, Sanofi Zentiva
- “[Czech know-how should not] be compared with the stereotype of Eastern European operations, but with the standards present in Germany or France.
Vladimir Velebny, Contipro
Click here to register for free and download the report.