InFocus offers exposure to key decision making industry individuals across both Pharma Executives and wider ecosystem through value and unique content.
We have covered some trending topics as Vaccines, Cell & Gene Therapies, Artificial Intelligence, Cannabis and Rare Diseases
Lead Generation through ebooks and Sponsored articles offer opportunities to widen your reach and target your content and messaging to our valuable audience and beyond. Our content library hosts white papers by the industry’s leading solution providers.
Company branding (logo) on top article, and on every page of the platform.
Company branding (logo) inside one on the main articles/ thematics.
· All logos need to be built in PNG, JPG or SVG.
· RGB image and color mode only.
· All logos on white require a #000000 border or an monochrome version.
· No CMYK or embedded color profiles (i.e. ICC profiles).
· Medium resolution images minimum (150 dpi)
· All fonts embedded
· External links are prohibited.
· All files should be built to exact ad space dimensions.
· Preferred format is .pdf, accepting also .jpg
· Bleeds: +0.125 in (in necessary case)
· CMYK image and color mode only (exception: unless additional PMS color is purchased)
· ICC profile is “US Web Coated (SWOP) v2” or none should be applied.
· No RGB, LAB or embedded color profiles (i.e. ICC profiles).
· 100% black-only elements should be set to overprint.
· Do not set white to overprint.
Live Matter are & Safety Area
· All the elements in the artwork need to respect a safety area of 0.375 inches inset from the trim within the page
· Maximum total ink density 320%
· Offset crop and registration marks by 13 pts
· All fonts embedded
· High resolution images (300 dpi)
· All transparency attributes flattened
Publisher will not supply a faxed or soft proof for Advertiser-supplied files. Advertiser is solely responsible for preflighting and proofing all advertisements prior to submission to Publisher. If Publisher detects an error before going to press, Publisher will make a reasonable effort to contact Advertiser to give Advertiser an opportunity to correct and resubmit Advertiser’s file before publication.
The Advertiser will have a period of two weeks from the signing of the contract to facilitate the file to the Publisher.
· Keep file names less than 16 characters in length
· Letters, numbers, and underscores are OK
· Avoid special characters like @, !, #, &, etc.
+44 20 7867 3717 firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
PharmaBoardroom Limited Lynton House, 7-12, Tavistock Square, London, United Kingdom, WC1H 9LT