Address: 127055, Россия, Москва, Улица Сущевская 21, офис 23
IMEDA – IMEDA is a nonprofit organization that unites international manufacturers of medical equipment, devices and products in the Russian market.
Structure of IMEDA:
• Committee on Public Relations and Media (PR-Committee)
• Committee on Development of Professional Staff (HR-Committee)
• Committee on coordination with health authorities and government organizations (Regulatory Committee).
Management of IMEDA:
• Alexandra Tretiakova, Executive Director of the Association
• Arman Voskerchyan Arman, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association, General Director Johnson & Johnson Russia and the CIS (Medical Devices Division)
• Igor Friedmann, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association, General Director of Becton, Dickinson & Company (BD) Russia and the CIS
Documents developed by the Association:
• Code of Ethics of Manufacturers of Medical Devices (the ‘Code’) – 2008.
• Eucomed (European Medical Technology Association)
• GMTA (Global Health and Technology Alliance)
• Baker & McKenzie
• Ernst & Young
• DT Global Business Consulting
• Frost & Sullivan
• EMAS (International group of companies, specializing in consulting and marketing research)
• Goltsblat BLP
Products and services
Number of permanent members: 25 companies.
List of companies belonging to the association:
2. Abbott Laboratories
4. Bausch & Lomb
6. Beckman Coulter
7. Becton Dickinson
15. Johnson & Johnson
16. Karl Storz
19. Roche Diagnostics
21. Smith and Nephew