Ukraine: Outsourcing Public Procurement
Ukraine’s bold decision to outsource public procurement of medicines to international agencies to combat rampant…
Address: vul. Fіzkulturi, 30-in (ofіs 200)
Tel: +380 44 594 70 80
The company is headquartered in Israel. The company is represented in 60 countries and employs more than 40,000 employees worldwide. Teva manufactures 63 billion tablets a year for 60 facilities located throughout the world. The main manufacturing facilities are located in Israel, Europe and the USA. In the U.S. alone every day issued more than 1.6 million prescriptions for drugs Teva, 1500 prescriptions per minute. The company maintains the highest competitiveness through:
• Excellent quality of products
• Attention to clients and patients
• Balanced portfolio of products (including generic and innovative drugs)
• The combination of activities to promote and pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients
• Activities in many countries around the world and to the needs of consumers in each country
• Presence in many countries around the world through an extensive network of offices
In Ukraine the company Teva is present more than 15 years. In 2006, after merging with a company IVAX company entered into a new spiral of evolution, following the main and common principles of development around the world – be a leader among leaders. After merging with companies Pliva (2008) and ratiofarm (2010), the company Teva is among the top 10 leading pharmaceutical companies in Ukraine.
Business of the company Teva is extremely diverse, with manufacturing processes are simple and economical. This allows the company to retain its leading position and to remain competitive. Our portfolio of products in the world covering all therapeutic areas and includes a variety of dosages and forms. In addition, we manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients and deliver them producers of pharmaceutical products worldwide.