The head of strategic initiatives at the Basque Business Development Agency talks about the region’s strong commitment to developing its biosciences sector, the cluster strategy the region has implemented in order to spur development, and what still needs to be …
- Interview: Pedro Merlini, Country Manager, Aurobindo Portugal
- Interview: David Malta and Daniela Couto, Co-Founders, Cell2B, Portugal
- Interview: José Pereira Leal, Group Leader Head, Bioinformatics Unit, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência Portugal
- Interview: Cristina Oyón, Head of Strategic Initiatives, SPRI, Spain
- Interview: José Luis Martín Guinea, CEO, Aplicaps, Spain
News from the Boardroom
PharmaBoardroom’s “Healthcare and Life Sciences Review Poland 2014”, is now available for free download. The report explores one of Europe’s largest pharma markets, and looks at the delicate balance between a strong and growing economy, and healthcare legislation that many …
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Portugal Pharmaceuticals Report
PharmaBoardroom releases new Philippines Pharmaceutical Report
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
For members of PharmaBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
Pharma Firms Thrive On Gulf's Disease Burden - Gulf Business gulfbusiness.com
Local and international pharmaceutical players alike are positioning to serve the expanding market for lifestyle-related ...
Interview: Jordi Martí, VP Managing Director, Celgene, Spain &... pharmaboardroom.com
When Jordi Martí came to Celgene in December 2012, one of his main goals was to ...