The president of Turkey’s social security institution, the SGK, discusses the evolution of healthcare spending over the past three years, and the underpinning principles guiding their drug reimbursement policy decisions. Since 2012, medical expenses have been increasing; can …
- Peru: Better Cancer Survival Rates Than Europe or the US
- Yadigar Gökalp İlhan – President, SGK – Turkey
- Lamia Berrada & Samir Bachouchi – Chairman of the Managing Board & General Manager, Bottu – Morocco
- Myriam Lahlou Filali – CEO, Pharma 5 Group – Morocco
- Ayman Cheikh Lahlou – Director General, Cooper Pharma – Morocco
News from the Boardroom
Argentinians have become excellent problem solvers. With extensive scientific and engineering expertise, creativity and ambition, as well as a desire to speak out and take decisions that defines Argentinians alike from Messi to the pope, the country’s pharmaceutical industry has …
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Algeria Pharmaceuticals Report
PharmaBoardroom launches new registration system
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
For members of PharmaBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
South African Start-Ups: Bridging the "Valley of Death" pharmexec.com
South Africa may have the most developed market for biopharmaceuticals on the African continent, but ...