In a market dogged by price cuts and changes in regulations, the challenges for blood plasma companies have become graver than ever. In spite of these challenges, CSL Behring remains one of the most important players in Europe’s highly competitive …
- Interview: José Luis Martín Guinea, CEO, Aplicaps, Spain
- Interview: Elmer Torres Cortes, General Manager, ASILFA, Chile
- Interview: Paula Ithurbisquy, General Manager, Clinica Alemana, Chile
- Interview: Luis Aguilera, General Manager, Deutsche Pharma, Chile
- Stephen J. Matlin, CEO, Life Length, Spain
News from the Boardroom
PharmaBoardroom’s “Healthcare and Life Sciences Review Poland 2014”, is now available for free download. The report explores one of Europe’s largest pharma markets, and looks at the delicate balance between a strong and growing economy, and healthcare legislation that many …
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Portugal Pharmaceuticals Report
PharmaBoardroom releases new Philippines Pharmaceutical Report
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
For members of PharmaBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
Health technology is advancing so rapidly that within a decade the small handheld medical reader ...
To Woo Shire, AbbVie Trod Cautiously in Takeover Bid dealbook.nytimes.com
How AbbVie came to win Shire demonstrates that even in the middle of a new ...