The general manager of Roche Argentina weighs up the factors that have allowed the country to be included among the top three performing markets in the region for Roche, and explains how the country has become an increasingly important location …
- Level playing field: Chile aims for bioequivalence in 2014
- Johnson & Johnson Spain – Enrique Álvarez, President
- ALK Abelló Spain – Graham Skarnvad, General Manager
- Argenomics – Alberto Saul, President – Argentina
- Ferring Argentina – Guillermo Ussher, General Manager
News from the Boardroom
PharmaBoardroom’s new Healthcare and Life Sciences Review on Chile, available today for free download, looks into how the country’s new ‘Ley de Farmacos,’ or Drugs Law, which was passed by Chile’s former government in January 2014, and is now awaiting …
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Poland Pharmaceuticals Report
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Portugal Pharmaceuticals Report
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
For members of PharmaBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
Roche Said in Talks to Buy Chugai in $10 Billion Deal bloomberg.com
Roche Holding AG is in talks to buy the almost 40 percent of Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. ...