Alfredo Weber, country president for Ivax, discusses the company’s transition as a family-owned company to a subsidiary of Teva, and the importance of branded generics in Argentina’s pharma market. Could you please provide us with a broad overview of …
- Novartis Malaysia – Michaela Dinboeck, President & Managing Director
- Klinsel – Sarojini Sivanandam, Chief Executive Officer
- Novo Nordisk Malaysia – Noha Shawky, General Manager
- Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC) – Mary Wong Lai Lin, CEO
- Mundipharma Malaysia – Hans Kim, Country Manager
News from the Boardroom
PharmaBoardroom’s new Healthcare and Life Sciences Review on Chile, available today for free download, looks into how the country’s new ‘Ley de Farmacos,’ or Drugs Law, which was passed by Chile’s former government in January 2014, and is now awaiting …
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Poland Pharmaceuticals Report
PharmaBoardroom Releases New Portugal Pharmaceuticals Report
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
For members of PharmaBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
Gilead Sciences will allow seven large Indian generic drug producers to make and sell its ...